Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Mail Me Art 2013



This is the envelope I am sending to Mail Me Art. This will be my second time, but this time is a little different because only 200 people were invited and I got to be one of them :)
I chose to send a Makech (mexican insect that they sell at local markets here in Merida with glued rhinestones to their back as pets) made out of felt and embellished with beads and buttons. 
Will be sending it to United Kingdom very soon, they will be showing my piece (if it gets there, fingers crossed!) in an exhibition and in their website and finally in their Mail Me Art book. 
I am very excited about this! 
Wish my art piece good luck so it gets there safely :)

Here is their website if you want to enter next time or see some of the pieces submitted : 

No comments: